If you want to strengthen your muscles, you only need 30 minutes a day to do leg, abdominal, and triceps exercises to achieve it. A full body workout is the best way to achieve these results. If you want to learn how to tone your body, you’ve reached the correct place. Another thing that really helps to tone your body is a healthy and consistent diet and ‘pro define’ sessions will help you.
If you are concerned about flaccidity or loss of smoothness in your body, you should start strengthening your muscles, because only a body with strong muscles will be free of flaccidity. This can be done by a variety of exercises that we will be touched upon later.
How Long Does It Take to Tone Your Body?
The time it takes to tone your body is going to depend on yourself, your metabolism and your body. In a month you will start seeing a great change in energy level and muscle. It also depends on how much fat you have at the beginning of your journey. The best way to make a change in your body is to maintain a great meal and workout plan. Your personal trainer can help you achieve results even faster, but you can also tone your body at home!
How to Tone Your Body for Female and Beginners
The greatest difficulty you have in getting a toned body is found in the lack of habit, surely you have signed up for many sports activities throughout your life that you have abandoned due to boredom and lack of motivation.
If you manage to exercise continuously for 21 days in a row, I can tell you that you will be one step closer to having a habit and once you have it, there will be no risk of losing motivation, because it will be part of your day-to-day.
As a female your body is no different. And as a beginner the first step is to start working out. As soon as you start your habit and make a consistent effort to tone your body, everything else will come easier.
Also read: How to get rid of fat rolls
Where to Begin with Toning Your Body?
To start, I recommend a simple routine that does not take more than 30 minutes a day and that allows you to work your legs, abdomen, and triceps. Before doing muscle-building exercises, you should do aerobic exercises such as brisk walking or jogging, to oxygenate the tissues and help minimize fluid retention because with each step the lymphatic system will be activated on the sole of the foot. Doing this exercise after a walk allows the body to already be in working out mode, and your heart rate to increase exponentially.
I propose a simple exercise routine that you can do at home after coming from a walk.
- Squats: to do them, place the tips of your feet parallel to the height of your knees and then place your feet out from the same position, do 30 repetitions 15 in each modality, if you do it with a tight abdomen you will also be toning the abdominal muscles.
- Jump squats: you go down like a normal squat but when you come up you must jump up.
- Push-ups with the knees resting on the ground: do 10 repetitions and with that you will also strengthen the abdomen and the triceps.
- Do sit-ups: put a mat on the floor, lie on your back and raise your legs together, stretched, at a 90-degree angle from the floor, hold the position for a few seconds, lower yourself to the floor without touching it, and lift again the legs, repeat that elevation 10 times.
- 5. The plank: with this exercise you can tone your legs, abdomen and triceps, hold the position for 60 seconds, you can vary this exercise by removing a hand or foot support and the resistance will increase.
You can do this daily routine in about 15-30 minutes and if you want to complement the routine. I recommend some ‘pro define’ sessions, which is passive gymnastics equipment through electromagnetism to strengthen muscles effortlessly because it generates muscle contractions and in just 30 minutes with the ‘burn fat and strengthen muscles’ program it will be as if you did 30,000 sit-ups, and if you put it on the buttocks as if you did thousands of squats.
What To Eat to Tone Your Body
Working out is not the only thing that matters when you want to tone your body. You also need to make an effort in eating your greens and protein. Having a big intake of protein and fiber is really helpful because it will help you increase your metabolism, burning fat faster and allowing for your body to turn faster and in a healthier way.
If you eat a healthy diet and increase your physical exercise with a few pros define sessions, you will be able to show off a toned body, moving away from flaccidity.
Read our article on: 7 Days Gym Workout Plan in 2023